Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How fucking stupid

Charlie "Gasbag" Gasparino and Maria (TaTas) Caruso Cabrera, Were just badmouthing Zero Hedge Calling IT (I'd say him but I'm Dubious).


Calling IT Zero intelligence.... With Maria backing him up. calling all Blogger stupid

Talk about a bunch of Cats fighting in a burlap bag.

Hey Maria... I know you are such a Narcissist you are looking at this! You are the dumbest person on CNBC, and that is saying something. They put you on to be Controversial. Your are a Fucking Troll for CNBC. Just like Zero Hedg is a fucking Troll. It's funny when a bunch of moron Trolls fight about who is Craziest.

Gasparino
Zero Hedge
or Cabrera.

I wouldn't say they were all Stupid.

But I would say they are all FUCKING CRAZY AS SHIT!!!

And that CNBC is arguing with some Crazy Troll Blogger is as ridiculous as when Congress was taking CNBC serious as a News source And not just Economic Noise.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc