Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 29, 2008

Umn....

Look at this nonsense...
And the spx.... You have to say that the trend is down, I like that we rejected the 860 level on the spx... though I can't read if it was a convincing rejection... doesn't seem like it...

It also feels like we are in the costanza trading again... Or I am in the costanza trading....

the vix was up, as last week "all was good because we traded some losses with a reduction of Vix." then today we had a marginal move in the index open to close and an increase in the Vix.

regionals were worse than the financials, biotech sucked it up, the semi's were good today, even with tech taking a beating.

All this seasonal bullshit makes my ass hurt, Always seems like we are grasping for hope "Year end Rally" "Year end effect".... Just a bunch of market Voodo...

Seems like the trend is down...

When I've looked through the year end trading.... seems like there is the pre christmas trend, Post christmas trend through the new year, and the after new years trend....

this suggests that If today is not outlayer the post Christmas trend is down.

But... I'm saying neutral..... I just don't have a good read.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc