Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Morning

I think I managed some sleep last night, One would look at the quote and hear "Sell down to your sleeping point" but I could be in cash and not sleep.

Word on the street is "Tech is going to save us!"

and the inflation trade.

and the Head and shoulders made" squawk box"

Sold some euro this morning..... I said "A little right", You have no idea how I got clobbered last time..... I almost shit myself.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc