Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Exhausted

I fell asleep right after the bell, and just crashed...

For all my "Sense" for reading the market, I want to throw out a caviot.

I'm beat, it's been a long year, and I need some time off... read a fiction book or something, unfortunately I have this pile of trading books, I can't stop reading.

But this morning I had that feeling of impending "Yips", Almost went long at the top this morning. Regardless of how obvious it was that the uptrend was fading...

So... I figure with the holidays ... etc.. I figure it's time to get "Small" and take it easy.

It still seems clear that the trend is down. I was checking the futures, one of these days I'm going to find a good site for futures. I keep looking at the cnbc site. Wow that thing is such a piece of crap, every person who "Works for them" technically, must hate their job. Maybe it has to do with working for a bunch of Wanabe elitist windbags. But... point is... most the time the fair value calculation is wrong, and so is the futures calculation. One would think simple math would not be impossible. but every time I'm suddenly running through all my data, getting the futures value off the Nymex, then I have to find the closing value, and the closing futures value...

and do my own math... But it's all crap anyways, I've decided. Only cnbc finds the "Fair Value" a compelling stat.

All I'm getting at is that EXPECT MY MOJO TO BE OFF, even I'm nervous about it.

I'm sure I'll run some charts in the morning.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc