Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 26, 2008

Revelations

Did you know revelations refers to the overthrow of the roman empire...

yada yada yada....

when am I going to get regular sleep, I'm starting to think that just about all traders take a nap after the close...

So, I took about 8 naps from the close on wed, and about an hour ago.. so now I'm up Super early.. It would be nice to get in one more nap...

Not like you give a crap... but I'm doing bills... Yep things are that exciting...

wow I used 27 minutes on my cell phone one month, last month I used 4

there is a foot of snow outside, that just fell.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc