Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have I yet mentioned

My hate for the holidays...

Spent most my weekend dealing with family melt downs, and since I swear I'm the most competent, and less apt to the "Holiday Melt down", Everyone brings their problems to me. Since I don't have kids, and all that crap, in the family, I'm like the employee who has to work every thanksgiving and Christmas, because I don't have one, even though all these people shouldn't breed... And they all take it for granted.

3 days ago I swore I would do something good for somebody... maybe not randomly but hopefully somebody who might appreciate it, only to be inundated by the old family nonsense...

and now I just say "Bah Humbug"

But If I don't say it again... I do hope everybody has a happy holiday.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc