Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, December 26, 2008

Torn

Is everyone else as torn about the Madoff thing as I am..

To start off, couldn't have happened to more deserving people, as the country club/Royalty crowd... It sucks the Non Profits that took hits, but ... I don't cry for many non profits, since many of them only exist for their own benefit, but that is kind of cold.

I can imagine the idea of being "set for life" then suddenly realizing "somehow your going to have to work."

but I guarantee that their hearts don't bleed for the working class...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc