Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 29, 2008

Melissa Lee

Ok, so this is part of how she Pains me.....

this is what she just said. "The biggest winner out of the indexes, is the nazdaq down 1.7%."

Ok Melissa the word is 'loser' not winner..... the problem is she reads the teleprompter wrong all the time... I imagine there is some dyslexia involved. But it pains me when I hear something she said and I have to "Rethink what she just said, to make the words actually mean something."

One time she was talking about the 1970's, then she talked about John Macenroe and wimbledon and Highs in Gold. It took me a bit to realize that she was talking about the 80's...

4 comments:

Chuck Boyce said...

...but she is very pretty.

Eric said...

Hey Chuck,

She might even be a very Brilliant woman.

But I do suspect she had some very expensive work on a cleft palate.

Chuck Boyce said...

I don't think so.

She is gorgeous.

Makes me half-wish I was a billionaire so she'd want to interview me.

:-)

Eric said...

LOL,

sounds like my thing for becky quick.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc