Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Insomnia/ Operation filmmaker

there is an episode of independent lens called "Operation Filmmaker" It was interesting, I'm not saying it was Clear in Theme or Story. Overall it was interesting, sort of inside Hollywood, inside documentaries, inside the method and madness of all these people.

It was worth a look.

but... besides that I've found myself with a bit of insomnia, It's odd It's usually in part because of a poorly timed nap I took, but Unfortunately I only took a couple 10 minute naps today... but for my body to keep it's usual timing, it's decided to skip sleep all together, and I'll manage to do the exact opposite of what I had intended, I'll extend one of my naps tomorrow, which will become full on sleep..... throwing my sleep schedule off even more.

So here I sit... you know it's bad when I blog about it.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Sentiment alert:
Jack Perugian says all the sellers are gone.

May be time to fade the morning rally.

Eric said...

That guy is a broken clock.

Did you see the thing on Barry's blog about seasonality..

Common sentiment is that we will rally.

Eric said...

I hope you didn't get killed..

you could think about fading it now 10:30 eastern

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc