Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ugh....

I'm just tired, No bouncie bounci in my regionals to make money on. After burning some commisions, I Layed up... Got long into the close... I usually crash on friday night, and I'm having a tough time.... It isn't being a fun night..... Sometimes it's exausing being a contrarian... But with some trading skills it does pay.....

I just have those nightmares everytime I'm heavily long into the weekend,I spend most my weekend thinking that I'll wake up down 10%..... I guess that is why nobody wants to own stock on friday

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc