Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good stuff

So... Currency Trading is open on the cnbc million dollar challenge....

and with all systems being down, and being barely able to trade my actual portfolio.... I've gone from the top .5% to the top 3%... If I can get a rally here in financials I should get back up there...

I'm not doing the high beta stuff.... It's just very hard for me to play that game....

Currently all portfolios are Long the US. Peso....

this will give me something to do when I can't sleep...

which is why I don't trade currency and never will... I have enough trouble sleeping already...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc