Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, May 23, 2008

There is the Libor Chart


Good to see this.....

Besides the price of oil.... Which as I've stated is the biggest headwind to the market IMHO. There is no indicator that I see that says we need to Retest the lows... Employment is fine... or showing a Mild recession(which is priced in) even if you think the numbers are more like 200K... That is normal recession...

I continue to believe that if the price of oil can hit $100 we could see a LONG and Shallow Recession... Which means range bound for the rest of the year... Still we could see investors get sick of being range bound and run out of the market.... But...

I'm just saying..

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc