Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, May 23, 2008

oil is off $3


So.... here I am managing my portfolio... and my stupid CNBC one.... This is the way it works.... I'm too busy with my own crap to mess around with it.... overnight I was doing well with my Currency trades Up like 2K....


then the market opens and I'm too busy to keep track.... Now I'm down 2K...


I sit here..... should I manage the Fake one, or my real one....


Trading the Forex is good for my chart skills... Especially since my Forex charts suck so bad it's hard to read.... But if I register for a temp Forex account and get decent data... it's just one step closer to 24/7 Forex Trading... becoming a Shut in... having a heart attack... and rotting here in my chair for a couple weeks.
Oil is off 3.40 now

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc