Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kass is in the banks

Kass: I'm Putting My Money in the Banks - TheStreet.com
Kass: I'm Putting My Money in the BanksTheStreet.com -
At the time of publication, Kass and/or his funds were long Bank of America, Citigroup and Wells Fargo, although holdings can change at any time.



I like doug.... but damn... he is usually a few weeks early

2 comments:

Tony said...

I put some KRE into my IRA. We'll see where it is in 3 yrs.

Eric said...

I've never checked to see if it pays a dividend... I'd assume so. hopefully it's in that 6% range

and you don't have the risk that one bank will go bust....

Some people compare this crisis to the 90's one, and say that the P/E's aren't comparable. Problem is the S&L Crisis caused more fear in the banks because so many went out of business.

with a dividend that is a very smart play.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc