Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Long day


Things got hectic there.... I racked up a ton of commissions today..... but hard not to make money with 1% swings.... I reduced my exposure to regionals today.... That is just Par for the course for a Bottom.....I almost always do that... We have a Terrible day and I refuse to Completely Load up...

and screwed with my top in oil call..... It looked like it.... Some bullshit about Nigeria.... I wouldn't touch oil right now with someone Else's dick....

Not to Conspiracy theory, but oil tops out and we have an epic bear run in regionals....

this stuff is worth it right.....

I was exhausted by the time the day was done...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc