Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, May 23, 2008

Good news

In another 30 minutes I get to start drinking.....

I havn't payed attention to refinary usage, but It doesn't seem like the refinaries are either interested in buying oil, or in refining it into gas.

I just looked it up.... In a market with "high demand" on oil and gas... Utilization was down 5% last year, and another 2% this year Overall we are down 10% in utilization using the median value of the past 10 years....
Median value is roughly the mid 90's and we are in the mid 80's.

the fact they arn't refining, sugjests that the lack of production may be intentional...

Point is.... My opinion is that the oil and refining companies are trying to force this country into a crisis so we let them do anything they want.
Classic Freidman economics

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc