Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Looking at things

Once we get some good upmoves going... I'm suspecting that we have had Wave 1 sell off of a down trend... and that we will get a wave 2 upmove.

we will see if there is a move to new highs.... but it's all going to trade off of oil.... if oil can correct down to 110 or something reasonable... we can get new highs... if it keeps going..... We are doomed.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Hope the computer situation is better.

Oil looks way ahead of itself, at least in the very short term.

DUG? I got some today.

Your thesis before about the demand not tripling was prescient-- now it should drop back to at the very least $125 and maybe $120. Who knows, it may fall off the cliff.

Eric said...

The computer is better than ever... Now if only I could get back some of my "Tick" data.

I lost about $300 on dug.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc