Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Talking to the wind

I know that I just sort of bang on the keyboard here like a random monkey, with little regard to puncuation, spelling, or effective communication.......

Week before last, I mentioned that we were much more bullish than I suspected. Reason why was because somewhere where that red line was, that 20 some odd day period with almost no correction... I expected that we would break that Yellow trade channel, and 3 weeks ago when we just touched it, and rebounded I was sprised, and expeced that to be our 4th wave correction.

Now here we are, and we have now hit that blue trade channel... which is consistant with last week being the 4th wave of this Trend, Finaly Breaking that yellow trade channel. We moved to 6 and 7 day trends, and are now back to 5 or 4 day. Which increases my suspicion of bearishness soon.
Bad news on this thesis is that I didn't see great indicators of acumulation. We also have a shortened week next week, we also are still in the crappy downtrend from last week
The financials are very beaten down, Seems like a nice rally in financials, consumer maybe Homies. It seems ripe for a rally...
also, I could be wrong.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc