Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, May 23, 2008

Initial Claims



I hate this chart..... It's just not very clear As the market Refuses to get traction..... I just think that nobody wants to buy stock today... and they don't trust the sell off in oil.... and For Something that goes up at the slightest Breaze, it's still tough to get it down... or make the market believe it...

But Jobless Claims... What is interesting is that in Late April we had a huge uptick, then we got a comparable downtick in early may.... Then it "seemed" that we got some relief. But with revisions We never actually got relief it's maintained the same rate... I'd look for a sizable increase in the NFP this month... Like back to the -60k or -80K

Using My guesstimating Chartastrology Metrics.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc