Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sorry More Cycling news!

Two of my "Buddies" I say this loosly.. More like decent guys who like to regularly kick my ass and make fun of me on my bike. Well, Two of what I'll call "Friends" for the sake of simplicity. Put an ass Beating on Nice Guy but Suspended for doping Tour De France Non Winner, Floyd Landis.


Which is Awesome and Tragic all at the same time....... Which as a Dichotomy and a Truly american Tail is Awesome.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc