Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last on "As the Market Turns"





we looked at how I missed this pattern... and The target Here is Below 970.
Suggesting a Trap at that point.

Let us just remember that we have the "Super Secret Pattern"... The pattern that will be named later.

So, here is the short term look 98.25 and 97 levels. look good to hit our head on on the way down.
Some Techs look for symmetry, so a 4 day range move in the spy at 99.50 to 100.50 last week, should take more than one day to go through.
Say I were an EWT, we had a sort of 5 wave down move, now some kind of ABC correction.

I hear talk of "everyone is bearish" etc.... well futures are up this morning... Somebody is buying them..... Nice sell off at the close yesterday... seems like the "Smart money" isn't coming in.... I do want to note that this is the second sell off at the close, and traders should start anticipating it.

I also want to point those of you who think "Everyone is Bearish" to:

Sylvester Stallone's market view.

I hope you get this, I can't link or ... they show up and I have to fly off to hongKong and kick some punter's ass.
But... After 6 months of "Take profits if we are up again tomorrow."
Finally he is Bullish, and talking about Buy the dip at 950. The Tenor of his blog is now Bullish... Finally!!! What a FUCKING MORON! and there are a few hundred thousand of these morons ready to buy every level all the way down.... Till they become Bearish. And it Rapes them.
THANK GOD WE HAVE A BETTER MODEL!
Let us also suggest that a 10% correction is 900. Fortunately we have Alpha Trends who posts his support resistance levels every morning, which can give you additional points where the Punters will try and Buy it.
We talked yesterday how Upside is still talking 1250 or what ever....
Trader feed this morning is talking about how the market found "STRONG SUPPORT" at the 990 level, but a break brings us to the next Horizontal Punter level.
Well since Guys like me want you know "FUCKING EVIDENCE"(just channeling colin camerer). Let us look at the above chart. there was a bit of a volume spike at 11, but that is just the 11am reversal crowd, then we had a retest at 13:00 which was weak ass shit. Now we did get some volume from 14:00 till 15:00 wich is the Buy up time for the "Mark up the market for when the smart money comes in at 15:00.... But it sounds like he is full of shit.
Traderfeed then presents the idea of "Holding the 990 support, conversely, would suggest more of a rotational correction, with fresh high prices likely to lie ahead"




Let me point out that I'm not sure if its because he uses uses his Oscillator as a Breadth indicator.. I'll try and keep track.. but he has caught onto the trend after about 1 week every time. so Lets wonder if he picks up on it about Friday.... Not to say that he isn't doing a great job Punting.. "on one side" Bla bla bla "on the other hand".... bla bla bla.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Okay, I get it. It's an oscillator and adding a MA does not help, only confirms...

I rarely read Traderfeed.

I don't get the Stallone reference, but I did get the Colin Camerer one, just not sure one day's trend serves as "evidence."

Looks like we open flat, complacency?, but there is a big turn developing.

Your boy Jim Cramer was all "buy the dip" last night. (First time I listened to him in 4 months).

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc