Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Healthcare

This Healthcare debate is getting me...


the only political downside is that Large numbers of people are concerned about the deficit. Other than that there is massive support for effective dismantaling of the entire insurance industry.

Why? Cause it doesn't Work!

they want to sell you a product that they don't want to deliver. Classic Snake Oil Salesman.

But fortunatly Snake oil sells well, and they can Grease the pockets of Congress... Thank God for Democracy!!! this is certainly the "Freedom" the Deatheaters want!

but the market.... so I was thinking rally till 11 then sell off, but I'm not sure how much short covering we will get this morning. Probably will depend on how much buying comes in..

the longs need targets to try and buy it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc