Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, August 10, 2009

Never short a .....

Tony says never short a quiet market...


14 million the last half hour, 18 the last 2 days. and 30 the days before that....

"They" say that is when the smart money comes in..... Sounds like the smart money is out of money.

Lowest volume day of the run. Like I said it's not all that bearish....

But I'd say.... undetermined.... Always short a Complacent market.... Of course they always ask about a pullback... But bob pisani says there is a floor under it.... and it's just profit taking and the things that are selling ar the things that were up the most last week... course that doesn't count the materials and the semiconductors....

I was curious what the new computer model was saying... Nothing much... mostly that mean reversion after friday....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc