Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The models

Here is the old model. Like I said the 8/11 data is missing. It's effect would be a larger downward bias.

The New Model!!!
not that it is a different formula. but this one starts last friday. Same math only these 5 datapoints(ok 4 cause it's missing 8/11 Too.)
So, above is the data the below is the forecast.
I wouldn't get all "Wet" about the 8/21 data. There will be a tendency to Accelerate, then decelerate until the model gets 3 days of decelerating data points it's libel to be fucked up.



No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc