Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, August 17, 2009

Down 20

I was going to write this morning that, all the Knobs had declared that "this looks like a top"... that would be "Except the chart Thief"


It was creeping me out.

but this morning we have down 20 -3.5 fare value.

Realize vix at 25... It's extreme.

side not Rachel Maddow was good at taking on Dick "Blood of Tyrants" Armey. Again I don't understand why Meet the Press has him on, He isn't elected, and doesn't represent anyone but the people who pay his bills, or should I say "Grease his pockets"

2 comments:

Tony said...

Jeez, I've been waiting three weeks for this pb, and now Eric's picks today to go on a chart boycott.

How bout just one. Support?

Eric said...

good Idea... lets look at them..

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc