Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ugh...


So... the fast money lunch time report went 3/4 negative....

decent reason to not be suprised by a bounce.
Remember this setup? that is Officialy my first Sell point for the market... In the long term sense it tends to coenside with the "Subtal warning" phase....

I think that we should get a bit of scarry this week, wich will mark the end of the warning.... we should get a bounce then we would move to the Overt Warning Phase.

6 comments:

Tony said...

FM guys always seem to follow the AM trend, and the call is "into the close".

Did you see XLF fall thru 14.10?? That seems pretty significant. As I type it's forming a bear flag with very low volume at 13.88.

This sucker may bounce a little, but it seems fractured.

Also, FXP responding well.

Eric said...

Yes you fucking dumb ass... always convinced into that last week of the top.. and last week of the bottom...

That is Tony...

Sorry I'm on a Bitter Crank... I probably should up my vitamin B. But that is part of what keeps me from Coolaid drinking...

Ya it will bounce ... could go sideways for a day or 2...Duno.. id didn't seem to want to bounce for a while..

But then we will get the Trend day. xlf will see 13 easy... this last move was just short covering with the Dipshits helping to push them.

Tony said...

Jeez, who put the crank in your Midol??? Did someone steal your SuperComfort Tampax?

It's only Tuesday. How you gonna make it til Friday?

Go smoke a joint or something. Vitamin B? Maybe try some Abilify, dude.

Eric said...

LOL... best part was the tampax...

Tony said...

I had a few more... I thought you'd like the tampax one.

Eric said...

I'm just going to quote you from the close yesterday....


("don't short a quiet market" I'm out of most of my shorts... too eery.

This close is not weak, dude.")

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc