Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, August 13, 2009

the twitterati

They went short... then it bounced.... I'm too obsessed with them....


it's that buy up into the 15:00

I hate to say it.. but the fast money kids may all be right...... we may sell off into the close...

it's certainly a third standard deviation event...

1 comment:

Tony said...

In honor of Les Paul: here he is playing Tico Tico (you have the Charlie parker version on your music player):

http://www.imeem.com/sudiegirl/music/D9l5s-QP/les-paul-mary-ford-tico-tico-1955/

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc