Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Morning

Here is the model... I ran the max Error for the 5dma on the model vs the Acual. That would be after 5 days of the trend(cause the crappy data on the model is when it doesn't have early data.


the error on the 5dma is .67
Futures arn't holding up very well this morning.... We all know I want to see a huge down bar, this is small I'd expect an attempt to gap fade, followed by ... something else.

the trouble here is I want to see the down bar... so...

The model.. and the model of the Non Daily Yesterday was .03 on the spy, and today is -.08

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc