Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some stuff

I'm still in cranky mode.... So...to be honest I just want to forget about the market. and may do everything I can to ignore it for a while

I'd suggest there is a 10% chance of a false breakout.

most likely thing is for a run from now through feb 1... in that time is a good point to sell the news of the stimulus and the "Bad bank".. Who knows where we will be at that point...

this weak motion in the market is what is killing me, there is also some "disorder" to it. Not that that means anything. I'll also point out the declining volume. Though it is roughly "median" volume, though declining.

the idea that we would have a breakout day on an FOMC where they will do nothing. is kind of wierd

3 comments:

Tony said...

You sound down... I thought you'd be basking in the glow of WFC and RIG. Fade today's AM rally?

Eric said...

It should/could fade a bit... but the target on the breakout is 87-90.

I've had no stock since Monday.

Eric said...

since premarket the spy is trading 86.50

They did reject the 86.75 level.

they may fade.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc