Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I know that you need an update

The woman's final is Serina and Safina.... I missed serina dispatching dementiava last night, I'm hoping they replay it.

Roddick.... I'm not a huge fan, but I'm very proud... for years I had hope... then gave up hope... and out of that despair it seems like he has rebounded... and again... I have some hope that he may just have a grandslam or 2 in him... or at least some semi's or some finals.

There are 2 interesting times in a tennis players career, As they fight to the top, and what they do after they get knocked off.http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/brooklyn-decker-engaged-to-andy-roddick.jpg

That is andy's GF... I couldn't bring myself to post a picture of him.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc