Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, January 29, 2009

So...

I've decided we have officially gone crazy.

I just saw a note from goldman, that talked about how impossible it was going to be to buy all the bad assets...

meaning they were going to buy every bad commercial and consumer loan in the country.

they were like "it will take 4 trillion to do that".... ok, seriously are they going to buy them all... or just some of them... and they are going to take something in return..... so....

I saw a note by meridith, reported as "bad bank won't increase lending"... and roughly that is what she said, but it's all just reported like...... Like everybody in the world is short banks right now. Overall... nothing is going to increase lending. and the real problem is the implosion of the Shadow bank system.... Which... I'm not sure is coming back. State Street...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc