Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, January 26, 2009

ok


I still think maybe I'll just go for a run today... Mello out....

There is a ton of support under this move. it does feel like it's a false breakout...

Like I said..... I'm going to mello out. There is some bounce, but it's very disorderly.

the buy volume has dried up, but the sell volume is also weak...

You know this is now 2 months and we are in the middle of the range..

Umn.... Erin said something...to a technision.....

"Tripple Bottom?".... What do you get after a third test of bottom? 50% retrace, then back to the lows..... for that elusive "Quad bottom?"

But... there is a reason I'm sitting this out......

I obviously have my head up my ass right now.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc