Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crank

Yep..... I realized today I've got a little Cabin Fever/Seasonal D.

Which isn't helping things.

So.... The trade has been Long Dollar into the ECB, and short dollar into the FOMC...

So, for all the ....I heard somebody talk about "materials/reflation as new market Leadership" today... Some of that trade is the rebound against the dollar after Europe tried to collapse and the short dollar into the FOMC.

and to point out oil today, Oil was 47 yesterday, and 43 today may have even ended at 42.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc