Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jeb Hensarling

The best Economist I know.... Oh Wait he is a member of congress.... I keep getting that confused.... No wait... they keep getting that confused.... I keep getting confused... no! wait... they keep getting confused...

I have one thing to say about all these asshats... republican and democrats.

Stop running for president and get some work done.... This system stinks from the head down, and as members of congress have no idea how to get anything done... how can that reflect well on the rest of the Country.

OOps WFC earnings are the 28th

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc