Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

where are we...

Well... that sell off felt like something to Chase... which according to my Bullshit self published book.... isn't quite it.... never chase...

I very much want to see a very nice dome top... Nice smooth... high volume....... maybe we are getting there, maybe it happed.... Everybody is talking about an 875 close... we may just have to do that... to get that top in..

I seriously hate giving a blow by blow of this thing ....

and it's better to catch it on the other side of the hump, besides worrying about top ticking it.... Crazy if it sets up as a perfect sell in may...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc