Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 27, 2009

chart of a thousand lines

though I said "Ascending" it was a bit of a ruse.... the totality of this pattern is a Compressing Consolidating Wedge, it's hard to come up with a "Target"... other than Still that Green Trend line up top... "Feels good"... but there is nothing to say that we haven't seen the top already.. but I'd rather see the market lead.

2 comments:

Tony said...

I'm liking the orange as the trend support, imho. Below that, I'll close longs and look at some shorts.

Eric said...

it may be worth a chance if the market can catch a bid at one of the trend lines... to watch for that bid... to break down... then taking a risk...

but it could catch a bid and ride it all the way to the close

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc