Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 27, 2009

Exciting

I'm going to mock..... but this is just like every "outbreak" story starts isn't it...

"Oh... we aren't worried. Watch out for sick people..... bla bla bla."...

Next thing we know it's all dustin hoffman, and morgan freeman dropping a nuke on Bangor main.


Or Rob Lowe and the big guy from Coach... going to collarado on bikes.http://mwstaffo.com/tv/stand/stand.jpg

100 dead in mexico... that is big... way bigger than the avian flu thing? I can't remember how many there were... but we are much more Mobil than they are in asia.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc