Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ughhhh part 2

I guess it's a good thing it doesn't feel good to be short..... I'm hoping for an arlin Spector becomes a democrat sell off.... *wink*...

We are still in a Consolidation pattern between the most recent high and low, and you can see a sort of Pennant... the tense thing is that we seem to test the top more than the bottom... but Top's need to be made somehow....

But it's all just market fun pain.... The good thing here is that we arn't showing Impulse anymore...(just wait a few minute and the market will show me)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc