Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back at it.

So... Nice upside move.... by EWT standards this move is not done... and as much as I want to say I was right about a double top.... I wasn't... we obviously have the Nebulous Tipple top... which means It's going to break through...

Just to cover... I will never do this again, I will never blog a top or bottom of the market, and refuse to sit around for the joy of the general public and blog and dance like a monkey for you to perform for your bennifit.

BUT... it looks like we will get an upside breakout... and as Teresa calls it "Trade of Last Resort", as we Breakout, and it makes the Bears cover, and brings the remaining bulls in...

What that would probably look like is a nice Head and shoulders above the 87.50 level... Breakout above the 87.50.... Pull back to the 87.50 then a final high..... and then the right shoulder.

In EWT, we are in ... of the current trend(green lines); Wave 5, and Wave 3 of that Wave 5.

this could develope over the next 2 days.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc