Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Now that we have meditated

I'm not going to go into all that much detail, You know... Chart Thieves
On the intra day, it wouldn't be surprising to see that Orange line retested on Monday... it's not that good a trend line. But that or the Green/pink.... then to move back to the Green trendline after that.
Other than that we could see a nice Ascending here...(Now I've said it, I guarantee I'm going to see it on someone's chart..... Say thanks...)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc