Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Right up against the trade channel


I'm not very good with being Lucid on "Tops" so..... I don't know if this feels like one or not....

If you are playing high risk... gap fade is a good idea... after some early panic... Shorts won't be able to hold this.... The blood is in their ears....

I keep wondering... we had all those "Spike Lows".... and we started with stealth bottoms..... Maybe the worm has turned and we are having "Spike Highs"/Reversals.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc