Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, April 30, 2009

OK...

This totally Curses it... but we closed below..... whoever the hell came up with the 875 level..

I caught my Issue within 4 min of it's bottom tick today. Or top tick depending on the way you swing... RIGHT BABY!!!
I'm going to go puke now, with the idea that my Head and Shoulders I called days ago.... may be playing out.... and that Every fucking Trader on the Fucking planet is fading Trish Regan and her bullishness.....

This reminds me of when bob Pisani was in my trade...... of course he isn't right now.... but.... I'd almost rather be trading with Trish at this point....

3 comments:

Tony said...

Why dis Trish? She smarter than she looks. From Wiki:

Regan graduated cum laude in 2000 from Columbia University with a bachelor's degree in U.S. history. She is also an honors graduate of Phillips Exeter Academy. She is fluent in Spanish and Italian.
Regan began her career working at Goldman Sachs in emerging debt markets covering Latin America, and at the hedge fund, D.E. Shaw & Co. Regan has said she never intended to have a career in either finance or news — instead, she grew up wanting to become an opera singer.

Eric said...

she must be using her looks as a crutch...

and she must have skipped the classics...

I'd give it to her, if she told Kudlow to STFU

Tony said...

Yeah, she has made comments that betray her antipathy for all the free market, pro-business BS spewed out by Kudlow, yet she maintains this baseline obsequiousness around him.

My theory is that since she is relatively new, the cool kids (Maria, Pisani, the Fastmoney guys, et al) have cast her out of their clique and Larry has befriended her so she is overly polite to him as her only friend.

Okay, I've obviously over-thought it, but my god, she is cum laude from Columbia so those things on her chest might just be brains.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc