Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

daytraders as bagholders

Ooopps as they hold to the close.... so the little triangle I called, broke out... sucked them in... and blew up in their face... and again... we are to the Green Trade Channel...

which now is the 3rd test of the trade channel..

I still don't know if this counts as Failed move fast move....

but we could see some massive running away from the market after all the dip buyers moved in over the past week and a half...

BUT again... We want to watch the Boat Rocking.... and see if we can get a point where emotions are high.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc