Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, September 24, 2009

some Freeper asshole is on my TV.

Talking counter Knowledge about what would have happened and that some assertion that if we hadn't bailed out whoever. Things would have been better.


It's infamous that if I post targets they don't happen and I've taken about 50% of my short positions off already.
2 targets on the spy.
A move to a new high on the UUP.
This consolidation pattern in the TLT looks to move 104-106... I'm nervous about that one.

New high on the vix 27-28. Then we can retrace.




No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc