Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Polanski

Before we discuss how awesome his movies are or what the now-deceased judge did wrong at his trial,...

Roman Polanski instructed her to get into a jacuzzi naked, refused to take her home when she begged to go, began kissing her even though she said no and asked him to stop; performed cunnilingus on her as she said no and asked him to stop; put his penis in her vagina as she said no and asked him to stop; asked if he could penetrate her anally, to which she replied, "No," then went ahead and did it anyway, until he had an orgasm.

As I read about this... and let me say... I SWEAR TO GOD! Most of my life I've tried to understand how great a director he must be to get away with this.... He must be AMAZING!!! and yet... I'm not eve sure I could rewatch Chinatown... Maybe when Nicholson Dies!

But, I heard the victim talk about the documentary, and how she just wanted to get this stuff behind her. Seems to me like Dragging this out for the past 30 years, has double victimized her. There is no choice but to finally Catch him, and bring him to justice.

and to be honest, I want to see him do a YEAR of HARD TIME! That is Just for Dragging this out! And Kudos to the Judge if originally he didn't think that 45 days in a mental ward was enough punishment!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc