Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, September 27, 2009

3/4

Aparently...


I caught the hearing on the fed this morning as a replay, nice to see the Uber Crazies in the house fighting for the same tinfoil hat. Bachman, Ron Paul, that bald crazy guy from california who talks like he writes for ZeroHedge.


I'm dying to know how that Poll went out! 1 in 4 can't balance a CheckBook, I doubt if 20% even know what the Federal Reserve is. Hell, I'm not sure that 80% of the people know who the president is, or for that matter who Glenn Beck is.

But Somehow... some odd 80-75% of them support a federal Reserve Audit.

I'm just saying... THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY!

More Three in Four people believe:


2 comments:

Tony said...

Hilarious. LMAO. I wanted one of those fractions t-shirts, but they didn't have my size. I graduated to 6X last March.

Eric said...

I saw a 5/4ths of people have trouble with fractions tshirt too.

http://tinyurl.com/yd7lzt7

but I don't think you are serious....

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc