Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, June 26, 2009

Trouble in Paradise

We are all Costanza's now....

the dollar looks shitty this morning...

For a guy ..... I went out and rode my bike for a zillion hours last night.... Came back and it was like the world was upside down... Mostly because I wanted to know about Iran, and I had to listen to Thriller on a fucking Loop for 2 hours instead.

Well this morning.... I don't know what to do!!!

more time in the 880-950 range and I will want to Join Michael Jackson....

What I have to do... and don't want to .... is day trade....

that is obviously the solution.....

and If I have to day trade for another month.....

*grumble grumble*

I'm going to lay in bed and try not to think about it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc