Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, June 29, 2009

all morning

I've just been wondering ... everybody expecting the market to rise on a vacation week...

etc etc....

Does it feel like complacency....

I just remember the holiday weeks where I expected that to happen and it didn't....

and we just slid down in complacency...

of course it doesn't help that I'm watching Tennis right now..

GO Mauresmo!!!

but Safina is getting fitter it is hard to figure out if I should go for the older person or the person who has been fighting to get fitter and fitter....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc