Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So

I'm not convinced.... in the sell off

I want to see a lower high, we didn't even get through the trade channel properly...

and the volume doesn't exactly exclude it...

we are again.. not at "Buy the dip" sentiment....

all we are is at "Somebody else should buy the dip" sentiment.

HEHEHEH Al Franken is now a Senator!
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2008/12/23-End/al_franken_bunny_web.jpg

David Schuster is very optimistic....... on MSNBC

Sentiment wise.... they are very complacent....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc