Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, June 29, 2009

So....

as I watch this... with my hands on my nuts...

I was out doing a sunday bike ride... and some Jesus freak coming out of church almost hit me....

I decided it's not because god hates me....

it's because people are so excited to leave church on sundays....

It's like Cattle Leaving the barn.....
http://showcase.netins.net/web/creative/lincoln/sites/church2.jpg

My ride... was well I did this nice punnishing ride up a hill, about 4 miles up this long hill... there is nothing like being at the base of a hill looking up for 3 or 4 miles saying.... "I have to go up that"

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc